Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 45, 391-394.
What does JCPP stand for?
JCPP stands for Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology (American Psychological Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCPP
We have 4 other meanings of JCPP in our Acronym Attic
- John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library (Australia)
- Joint Communications Planning and Management System
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Japan Charged-Particle Nuclear Reaction Data Group
- Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
- Jersey City Police Officers Benevolent Association (Jersey City, NJ)
- Jagna Community Partnering Project (Philippines)
- Japan-Chile Partnership Programme (Japan International Cooperation Agency)
- Joint Commission of Pharmacy Practitioners
- Joint Community Police Partnership (various locations)
- Johnson County Public Policy Council
- Jackie Cooper Public Relations (London, England, UK)
- Jennifer Connelly Public Relations (Parsippany, NJ)
- Joint Center for Poverty Research (Northwestern University / University of Chicago)
- Journal of Ceramic Processing Research (Hanyang University Press)
- Japan Containers and Packaging Recycling Association
- Jefferson County Parks and Recreation Commission (West Virginia)
- Jackson County Parks and Recreation Department (Georgia)
- Jefferson City Parks and Recreation Department (Jefferson City, MO)
- Johnson County Park and Recreation District (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An exploration of somatic response patterns: Stimulus and sex differences, Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 50, 44-52.
Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 45, 231-238.