In the North American world, studies about gender are common in specific journals which are specialized in the field of social communication, such as the North American Cinema Journal, The Communication Review, Critical Studies in Media Communication, Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media, Journal of Communication Inquiry, Journal of Popular Culture, Media Studies Journal, Public Opinion Quarterly, and New Media, as well as the British journals, Discourse & Society, European Journal of Communication, and Media Development.
What does JCI stand for?
JCI stands for Journal of Communication Inquiry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCI
We have 77 other meanings of JCI in our Acronym Attic
- Jarvis Collegiate Institute
- Jeune Chambre Internationale (French: Junior Chamber International)
- Johannesburg Consolidated Investment Company Limited
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Joint Commission International
- Joint Communications Instruction
- Joint Council Initiative
- Jordan Chamber of Industry (Amman, Jordan)
- Journal Communications, Inc. (est. 1882; Milwaukee, WI)
- Journal of Clinical Investigation
- Journal of Community Informatics
- Journey of the Cross and Icon
- Juan Carlos I (Spain)
- Judges Certification Incorporated
- Junior Chamber International
- Junior Chamber, Inc. (various locations)
- Jupiter Communications, Inc. (New York City)
- Just Checking In
- Juventud Comunista Ibérica (Spanish: Iberian Communist Youth)
- Jewish Community Information and Referral (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Communication Inquiry, 18(2), 48-64.