The Journal of Clinical Nursing has published the study online.
What does JOCN stand for?
JOCN stands for Journal of Clinical Nursing (Wiley)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOCN
We have 1 other meaning of JOCN in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Community Informatics
- Juventud Obrera Cristiana Internacional (Spanish: International Young Christian Workers)
- JOVIAL Computer Implementation Tool
- Java Object Configuration Language
- Journal of Clinical Monitoring (now Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing)
- Journal of Communication Management
- Journal of Ocean and Coastal Management
- Journal of Organizational Change Management
- Juvenile Offender Case Management
- Master Chief Journalist (Naval Rating)
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Jaguar Owners Club of Oregon
- Jointly Owned, Privately Operated
- Java Open Common Operational Picture (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company)
- Joint Committee On Tactical Shelters
- Jointly Optimal Congestion-control and Power-control (algorithm)
- Journal of Chinese Philosophy (Blackwell Publishing)
- Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier BV)
- Journal of Construction Procurement (est. 1995; UK)
- Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy (Springer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three-quarters of nurses providing private and public care experienced workplace violence, but only one in six incidents were formally reported, according to a study published in the February issue of the Journal of Clinical Nursing.
The Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN) is an international, peer reviewed, scientific journal that seeks to promote the development and exchange of knowledge that is directly relevant to all spheres of nursing practice.