The complete original papers with the background and rationale for each position are published in the Journal of Clinical Densitometry.
What does JCD stand for?
JCD stands for Journal of Clinical Densitometry (International Society for Clinical Densitometry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCD
We have 34 other meanings of JCD in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Canon/Civil Law
- Jacob Creutzfeld Disease
- Japan China Development (est. 1993)
- Japan Cup Dirt (horse racing)
- Jeunes Constitutionnels Démocrates (French)
- Joint Capabilities Document (US DoD)
- Joint Capability Developer
- Joint Concept Development
- Journal of Chemical Documentation (now Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling; American Chemical Society)
- Journal of Chronic Disease
- Journal of Computer Documentation (Association for Computing Machinery; New York, NY)
- Journal of Counseling & Development
- Juris Civilis Doctor (Doctor of Civil Law)
- Jurisdictional and Classification Determination (arms trade)
- Joint Concept Development and Experimentation
- James Carpenter Design Associates
- Japan Cheer Dance Association
- Japan Craft Design Association
- Jharia Coalfield Disaster Area (India)
- Johnson City Development Authority (Johnson City, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Clinical Densitometry is the official journal of the International Society for Clinical Densitometry.