Degradation of sericin (degumming) of Persian silk by ultrasound and enzymes as a cleaner and environmentally friendly process", Journal of Cleaner Production, 18: 146-151.
What does JOCP stand for?
JOCP stands for Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier BV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JOCP
- Juvenile Offender Case Management
- Master Chief Journalist (Naval Rating)
- Journal of Clinical Nursing (Wiley)
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Jaguar Owners Club of Oregon
- Jointly Owned, Privately Operated
- Java Open Common Operational Picture (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company)
- Joint Committee On Tactical Shelters
- Jointly Optimal Congestion-control and Power-control (algorithm)
- Journal of Chinese Philosophy (Blackwell Publishing)
- Journal of Construction Procurement (est. 1995; UK)
- Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy (Springer)
- Japanese Optical Character Recognition (software)
- Jazzový Orchestr Ceskoslovenského Rozhlasu (Czech: Jazz Orchestra of the Czechoslovak Radio)
- Joint Observatory for Commentary Research
- Journal of Consumer Research (academic journal; University of Chicago Press; Illinois)
- Journal of Controlled Release
- Johnson O'Connor Research Foundation
- Jammer Optimization Control System
- Japan Oil Chemists' Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
2000), "Environmental indicators for business: a review of the literature and standardisation methods", Journal of Cleaner Production Vol.
Experiences with inte- grated management systems for two small companies in Austria, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.