As part of the agreement, Blackwell will take over publication of the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, the Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, Nursing Forum, and Perspectives in Psychiatric Care.
What does JCAPN stand for?
JCAPN stands for Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Program
- Joint Crisis Action Planning (US DoD)
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics (International School for Advanced Studies and Institute of Physics Publishing)
- Junior Cadet Accessions Program (Texas)
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Production Coordinating Group
- Jefferson County Air Pollution Control District (Kentucky)
- Johnson Creek Artificial Propagation Enhancement (US Department of Fisheries Resources Management; McCall, ID)
- Johnston County Animal Protection League (North Carolina)
- Jefferson County Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting
- Joint Center for Advanced Photonics Processing (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Joint Conventional Ammunition Policies and Procedures (US DoD)
- Jagd Christensen APS (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Java Composite Application Platform Suite
- Joint C4ISR Architecture Planning/Analysis System
- Joint Centre for Asia Pacific Studies (est. 1974; Canada and UK)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Pastoral Services
- Jefferson County Association of Realtors (Lakewood, CO)
- Joint Channel Assignment and Routing
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the deal, Blackwell will take over publication of: the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, the official journal of the association of the same name; the Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, a title for nurses across the specialty of pediatric nursing; Nursing Forum, covering the nursing profession; and Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, an association title for advanced practice psychiatric nurses.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 10(3), 35-40.