Journal of Child Sexual Abuse 16:2, 2007, pp 97-113, USA This study provides descriptive data about 84 young women aged 18-25 who had previously been in foster care and are described as high functioning (in receipt of college scholarships).
What does JCSA stand for?
JCSA stands for Journal of Child Sexual Abuse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCSA
We have 21 other meanings of JCSA in our Acronym Attic
- USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74)
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Memorandum of Policy
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Publication
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Automatic Conferencing Network
- Joint Chiefs-Of-Staff/Joint Analysis Directorate
- Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2002 (UK)
- Jamaica Civil Service Association
- Japan Computer Security Association (est. 1997)
- Joint C4ISR System Architecture
- Joseph Conrad Society of America (Department of English; University of North Texas; Denton, TX)
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Alerting Network
- Joint Combat Search And Rescue
- Joint Council of Subject Associations of Victoria (Australia)
- Jackson County School Board (Marianna, FL)
- Japan Center at Stony Brook (New York; est. 2003)
- Jati Cakerawala Sdn. Bhd. (Malay: Teak Horizon Sendirian Berhad; est. 2007)
- Jesus Christ Study Bible
- John Cook School of Business (Saint Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- Jury Central Summoning Bureau (UK)
- Jain Center of Southern California (Buena Park, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Geffner, psychologist and editor of the Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, stated that research indicates that homosexuals are no more likely than heterosexuals to violate minors sexually.
This work has also been published as the Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, vol.