The study has been published in the Journal of Child Neurology (JCN).
What does JCN stand for?
JCN stands for Journal of Child Neurology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCN
We have 30 other meanings of JCN in our Acronym Attic
- Jane's Combat Network
- Japan Cablenet
- Japan Corporate News
- Jeep Club Nederland (French: Netherlands Jeep Club; automobile club; Netherlands)
- Jefferson County North (Winchester, KS)
- Jewish Congregational Network
- Job Control Number
- Joint Communications Network (US DoD)
- Jones Computer Network (TV network)
- Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
- Journal of Christian Nursing
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Journal of Comparative Neurology (Wiley publication)
- Journal on Communications Networks (IEEE Communications Society)
- Judicial Confirmation Network
- Jaguar Club of North America
- Jefferson County Nature Association (Colorado)
- Joint Committee of the National Amenity Societies (historical preservation; UK)
- Joint Commission on Narwhal and Beluga (species conservation; Canada and Greenland)
- Jain Center of North California
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Coulter in the Journal of Child Neurology, would benefit both physicians and parents.
Medtronic ITB Therapy "Offers Good Value for Money," Researchers Report in Child Neurology MINNEAPOLIS -- A new study published in the current issue of the Journal of Child Neurology indicates that a treatment from Medtronic, Inc.