Led by Kristine Nelson and supported by established and highly regarded specialists including Edzard Ernst and David Heber, the Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine is positioned to meet the demand from patients and physicians alike for solid information on nontraditional cancer therapies.
What does JCIM stand for?
JCIM stands for Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCIM
We have 1 other meaning of JCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Chamber International Malaysia (est. 1954; Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia)
- Jackson Center for Independent Living (Jackson, TN)
- Janus Capital International Limited
- Jay Chemical Industries, Ltd. (India)
- Jesus Christ Is Lord
- Journal of Computer & Information Law (John Marshall Law School; Chicago, IL)
- Junction Center for Independent Living (Virginia)
- Jesus' Course in Miracles
- Joint Contract Interpretation Manual (USPS and American Postal Workers Union)
- Joint Council of Immunohistochemical Manufacturers (trade association)
- Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling (American Chemical Society)
- Journal of Competitive Intelligence and Management
- Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine (Berkeley Electronic Press)
- Joint Combat ID Marking System
- Journal of Cognitive Informatics and Natural Intelligence
- Joint Counter-Intelligence Operations Center
- Java Concurrency in Practice (publication; program writing)
- JBMC2(Joint Battle Management Command and Control) Capabilities Integration Process (US DoD)
- Joint Capabilities Integration Process
- Joint Combined Interface Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelson, MD, and supported by an impressive cadre of established and highly regarded specialists including Edzard Ernst and David Heber, the Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine is uniquely positioned to meet the overwhelming demand from patients and physicians alike for solid information on nontraditional cancer therapies.