He has been published in several leading academic journals, including The Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, The Journal of Marketing Research and Social Networks.
What does JBBM stand for?
JBBM stands for Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing (Taylor and Francis Group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JBBM
- Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters (chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters of America)
- Japan Baptist Bible Fellowship
- Japan Bodybuilding Federation
- Judo Black Belt Federation (martial arts; now USJF: United States Judo Federation)
- Jugend Brass Band Forum Ostschweiz (German: Youth Brass Band Forum of Ostschweiz; Switzerland)
- Jim Beam Brands Greater Europe Limited (Fortune Brands, Inc.)
- Jenson Beach Branch Library (Jensen Beach, FL)
- Jersey Bar Billiard League
- Johnsburg Boys Baseball League (Johnsburg, IL)
- Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods
- Jazz Band Ball Orchestra (band; Poland)
- Jazz Be Bop Orchestra
- Japanese Bilingual Bicultural Program (San Francisco Unified School District; California)
- Journal of the Bombay Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society
- Jeevan Blood Bank and Research Centre (India)
- Julian Burton Burns Trust (Australia)
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (Scientific)
- Jim Beam Brands Worldwide, Inc.
- Japanese Board on Books for Young People
- Boston City Heliport (airport code, MA)