Another important publication is the Journal of Business Strategies that was first published in 1984 and has consistently aimed to publish quality articles that appeal to practitioners and academicians alike (Mehta & Bumpass, 2008).
What does JBS stand for?
JBS stands for Journal of Business Strategies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JBS
We have 52 other meanings of JBS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Broadcast System
- Jones Business Systems
- Journal of Biblical Studies
- Journal of Biological Systems
- Journal of Biomolecular Screening
- Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics
- Journal of Biosocial Science
- Journal of Borderland Studies (Association for Borderlands Studies)
- Journal of British Studies
- Journal of Burma Studies
- Judge Business School (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Junction Barrier Schottky (electronics engineering)
- Junction Barrier-Controlled Schottky (thyristor)
- Japan Blind Sailing Association
- John Brown South Africa (joint venture; publishing)
- Joint Base San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Junior Boarding School Association (Florida)
- J. Brian Simmons and Associates, Inc.
- Jane Brooks School Alumni Association
- Japan Bird & Small Animal Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with involvement in the MACPA, Reinstein serves on the editorial boards of several academic and professional journals, including Advances in Accounting Education, Journal of Accounting Education and Journal of Business Strategies.
Industry affiliates are AIIM International, The Journal of Business Strategies, Workflow Management Coalition, DOCULABS and WARIA.
We present in this issue, five additional articles that were accepted from the Call for Papers in the Fall of 2000 for a special issue of the Journal of Business Strategies on ecommerce and e-marketing strategies.
We issued a call for papers in the Fall of 2000 for a special issue of the Journal of Business Strategies on e-commerce and e-marketing strategies, with a submission deadline of January 1, 2001.