Reducing Admission to Surgery Time to 48 hours or Less Has Potential to Improve Patient Outcomes BOSTON, July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- An economic study in the current issue of the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS) identifies two cost-effective strategies for hospitals to expedite surgery in hip fracture patients, and potentially improve patient outcomes.
What does JBJ stand for?
JBJ stands for Journal of Bone and Joint
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBJ
We have 3 other meanings of JBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Bloodstock Information System (breeding database)
- Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (UK)
- Java-Based Interface for Telerobotics
- Journey Back in Time (newspaper archive website) Journey Back in Time (newspaper archive website)
- Joint Battlespace Infosphere Virtual Testbed (obsolete; now JBI-DT)
- Jacksonville Business Journal (Jacksonville, FL)
- James Bond Jr (TV show)
- Jewish Believers in Jesus
- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (Hindi: Dance Baby Dance; film)
- Jon Bon Jovi (rock music artist)
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way (holiday song lyrics)
- Jack Benny Junior High School (Waukegan, IL)
- Japan Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery British
- Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy
- Jervis Bay Kayaks (Australia)
- Jidosha Buhin Kogyo (Japan)
- Johannes B. Kerner (TV show)
- John Burke Krasinski (actor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume (JBJS) is pleased to announce an increase in the number of issues being published per month.
169-179; Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 2000, Vol.
A recent article in The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (June 2006) shows that INFUSE(R) Bone Graft, recombinant human Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 (rhBMP-2) on an absorbable collagen sponge, helped patients with severe tibial (lower leg) trauma heal sooner and helped reduce the need for a follow-up bone graft to treat a delayed mending of the treated bones.
The article was published in the April issue of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
The OA Adjuster has received Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation and has been rated clinically effective in The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
BioSyntech" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:BSY) announced today that BST-CarGel is the subject of a study published in The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS, American Volume).
Prior designs sometimes have been associated with instability and component loosening over time, the leading complication of total shoulder arthroplasty (replacement), according to a Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery paper, entitled, "Complications of Total Shoulder Replacement Arthroplasty," written by Michael Wirth and Charles Rockwood in 1996.