Original Study Published Online by Journal of Biomolecular Screening
What does JBS stand for?
JBS stands for Journal of Biomolecular Screening
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBS
We have 52 other meanings of JBS in our Acronym Attic
- John Burroughs School
- Johnson Bassin & Shaw (Olympia, WA)
- Johnson Behavioral System
- Joint Base Station
- Joint British Societies (UK)
- Joint Broadcast Service (NRO Operational Support Office)
- Joint Broadcast System
- Jones Business Systems
- Journal of Biblical Studies
- Journal of Biological Systems
- Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics
- Journal of Biosocial Science
- Journal of Borderland Studies (Association for Borderlands Studies)
- Journal of British Studies
- Journal of Burma Studies
- Journal of Business Strategies
- Judge Business School (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Junction Barrier Schottky (electronics engineering)
- Junction Barrier-Controlled Schottky (thyristor)
- Japan Blind Sailing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Published in the Journal of Biomolecular Screening, researchers at the Broad Institute of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology utilized the screen originally developed in the laboratories of Verastem scientific cofounders Robert Weinberg, Ph.
Information related to the development of MaCRA for compound screening is slated for publication in the November 2008 issue of the peer-reviewed Journal of Biomolecular Screening.