What does JBBTE stand for?
JBBTE stands for Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (Scientific)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jersey Bar Billiard League
- Johnsburg Boys Baseball League (Johnsburg, IL)
- Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods
- Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing (Taylor and Francis Group)
- Jazz Band Ball Orchestra (band; Poland)
- Jazz Be Bop Orchestra
- Japanese Bilingual Bicultural Program (San Francisco Unified School District; California)
- Journal of the Bombay Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society
- Jeevan Blood Bank and Research Centre (India)
- Julian Burton Burns Trust (Australia)
- Jim Beam Brands Worldwide, Inc.
- Japanese Board on Books for Young People
- Boston City Heliport (airport code, MA)
- Jackson Baptist Church
- Jaime Bateman Cayon Group (Colombia)
- Jantzen Beach Center (Portland, OR)
- Japan Barista Championship
- Japan Billiard Council
- Japan Bio Community
- Japan Bowling Congress (sanctioning body)