Next month, the Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology will publish Chen's work successfully coupling gold nanoparticles with the copper sulfide nanoparticles for the photothermal therapy.
What does JBN stand for?
JBN stands for Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBN
We have 15 other meanings of JBN in our Acronym Attic
- John Blanche Memorial Soccer Complex (Temecula, CA)
- Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Jean Baker Miller Training Institute (Wellesley College)
- Joint Bus Military Traffic Office
- Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Japan Bear Network
- Jardín Botánico Nacional (Spanish: National Botanical Garden; various locations)
- Jesus Broadcasting Network
- Jewish Business Network (various locations)
- Job Board Network, Inc. (employment websites company)
- Judo Bond Nederland (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Jugendorganisation Bund Naturschutz (German youth organization; Munich, Germany)
- Just Be Natural
- Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery (Virginia)
- Jewish Bulletin of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- James Bay Neighbourhood Environment Association
- Jobos Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (US National Estuarine Research Reserve System; Puerto Rico)
- James Bond Nightfire (video game)
- Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society
- James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, published by American Scientific Publishers and Series editor for the ten-volume book series, Nanotechnologies for the Life Sciences (NtLS), published by Wiley-VCH.
A former editor of the Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Dr.