He has published more than 100 research papers in mathematics, computer science, information theory, and bioinformatics, and is an editor of both International Journal of Biological Systems and International Journal of Cognitive Informatics and Natural Intelligence.
What does JBS stand for?
JBS stands for Journal of Biological Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBS
We have 52 other meanings of JBS in our Acronym Attic
- John Birch Society
- John Burroughs School
- Johnson Bassin & Shaw (Olympia, WA)
- Johnson Behavioral System
- Joint Base Station
- Joint British Societies (UK)
- Joint Broadcast Service (NRO Operational Support Office)
- Joint Broadcast System
- Jones Business Systems
- Journal of Biblical Studies
- Journal of Biomolecular Screening
- Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics
- Journal of Biosocial Science
- Journal of Borderland Studies (Association for Borderlands Studies)
- Journal of British Studies
- Journal of Burma Studies
- Journal of Business Strategies
- Judge Business School (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Junction Barrier Schottky (electronics engineering)
- Junction Barrier-Controlled Schottky (thyristor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is on the editorial boards of Biomedical Engineering Online and the Journal of Biological Systems and has authored the definitive textbook "Advanced Methods and Tools for ECG Data Analysis," which is used by advance students throughout the world in medical and engineering colleges and universities.