Advincula serves on the editorial board for Macromolecules, Chemistry of Materials, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, and Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers.
What does JBCP stand for?
JBCP stands for Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBCP
We have 3 other meanings of JBCP in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Building Cost Information
- JB Consulting International (Huntsville, AL technology & system readiness assessment & strategic planning)
- Johnnetta B. Cole Institute (Bennet College for Women; Greensboro, NC)
- Jade Bird Component Library
- Japan Bakery and Confectionery Machinery Manufacturers Assosiation (est. 1950)
- Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis
- Joint Board of Clinical Nursing Studies
- James Bay Community Project (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; health center)
- John Brown Citrus Publishing
- Joint Battle Command Platform
- Julius Baer Creval Private Banking (Switzerland)
- Junk Bay Chinese Permanent Cemetery
- Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy (Concord, New Hampshire)
- Joint Board Certification Project Team
- Japan Breast Cancer Research Group (Japan)
- Jewish Bereavement Counselling Service (UK)
- Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society
- Joint British Committee for Stress Analysis (engineering)
- John Bishop Charitable Trust
- Joystick B Coordinate X
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1985 he founded the International Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers and has remained editor-in-chief for the past 19 years.