1996), "Effects of transformational leadership training on attitudinal and financial outcomes: A field experiment", Journal of Applied Psychology, vol.
What does JAP stand for?
JAP stands for Journal of Applied Psychology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JAP
We have 39 other meanings of JAP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Air Operations Staff Course
- Japanese Association of Occupational Therapists (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology
- Joint Attack Operations Working Group
- Fédération Nationale des Jeunes Alliances Paysannes
- Java Anonymous Proxy
- Jeunes Alliances Paysannes (French: Young Farmers' Alliances; Belgium)
- John Alfred Prestwich (British manufacturer of motorcycle engines)
- Journal of Applied Physiology
- Journal of Applied Probability
- Just Another Punk
- Juventudes de Accion Popular (Spanish: Youth of Popular Action; political group)
- Jacksonville Alumnae Panhellenic Association (Florida)
- Jane Addams Peace Association (New York, NY)
- Japan Aircraft Pilot Association
- Japan Amatuer Pocket-Billiard Association
- Japan Association for Performance Art
- Japan Association for Planning Administration
- Japan Association for Professionals' Activities
- Journal of Aging and Physical Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, it's clear that stress is still very much present in Americans' lives, putting them at greater risk for many diseases such as cardiovascular, asthma and autoimmune disorders," he added The study is published in the Journal of Applied Psychology.
1987) 'Unemployment, job satisfaction and employee turnover: A meta-analytic test of the Muchinsky model, Journal of Applied Psychology, 72(3), pp.
A study in the Journal of Applied Psychology uncovers attitudes they may encounter while they're expecting--especially when it comes to traditionally "male" jobs.
He is a leading authority on managerial behavior, having published one book and more than 70 articles in academic journals such as Administrative Science Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, and Industrial and Labor Relations Review.
A larger study of postal workers, reported the same year in the Journal of Applied Psychology, confirmed the finding regarding absenteeism but found no association between a positive pre-employment drug test and accidents or injuries.
Okonek, "Reasons to Leave Shift Work and Psychological and Psychosomatic Complaints of Former Shift Workers," Journal of Applied Psychology 69 (1984): 509-514.
Latack writing in the Journal of Applied Psychology General Stress Reduction Tips Once you become stressed, the Canadian Mental Health Association recommends that you recognize your symptoms of stress; look at your lifestyle and see what can be changed; use relaxation techniques; exercise; manage your time well; aim for a diet with a balance of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and foods high in protein but low in fat; get enough rest and sleep; talk with others - friends, professional counselors, support groups; help others - volunteer work is a stress reducer; get away for a while; work off your anger by being physically active; ease up on criticism of others; don't be too competitive; make the first move to be friendly; have some fun.