What does JAMTP stand for?
JAMTP stands for Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics (Springer New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese American Museum of San Jose (California)
- Japan Manned Space Systems Corporation
- Joint Ammunition Management Standard System
- Joint Applications Management Standard Systems
- Joint Aerospace & Meteorology Stratosphere Analysis Rocket (Florida Institute of Technology)
- Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology
- Japan Association of Medical Translation for Cancer
- Japanese Association of Medical Technologists
- Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics
- Joint Airlines Military Traffic Office
- Japanese Association for Molecular Target Therapy of Cancer
- Janacek Academy of Music and Performing Arts (Czech Republic)
- James Abbott McNeill Whistler (artist; 1834-1903)
- Journal of the American Medical Women's Association
- Just Another Moronic Yankee :-)
- Jackson (Amtrak station code; Jackson, MS)
- Jackson, MS, USA - Allen C Thompson Field (Airport Code)
- Janvier (French: January)
- Japan Article Numbering