He served as an editorial board member/reviewer for the Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Clinical Chemistry, and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.
What does JAT stand for?
JAT stands for Journal of Analytical Toxicology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAT
We have 35 other meanings of JAT in our Acronym Attic
- Jabat, Marshall Islands - Jabat International (Airport Code)
- Jakarta Airport Transfer (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid
- Japan Association of Translators
- Japanese Association in Thailand
- Joint Acceptance Test
- Joint Action Team
- Joint Admission Test (India)
- Joint Analysis Team
- Journal of Air Transportation
- Journal of Approximation Theory
- Journalism and Telecommunications (Kentucky)
- Jugoslovenski Aerotransport (Yugoslav Airlines, ICAO code)
- Just A Thought
- Just Adore Them
- Just Animal Type
- J.A. Thomas & Associates, Inc. (est. 1991; healthcare compliance)
- Jana Abrams Talent Agency (Canada)
- Japan Anti-Tuberculosis Association
- Japan Association of Travel Agents
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Journal of Analytical Toxicology, March 2006.
In 1997 the Journal of Analytical Toxicology published two reports of studies finding that people who do not smoke pot but consume hemp seed oil can test positive for marijuana.
HIA Clarifies Journal of Analytical Toxicology Report SAN FRANCISCO, Aug.
She is on the research advisory board for the United States Anti-Doping Agency and also serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Analytical Toxicology and Forensic Science International.
Source: Journal of Analytical Toxicology, October 2003.
The March issue of the Journal of Analytical Toxicology will be available on their web site, http://www.
Researchers have reported on the accuracy and convenience of the NicAlert(TM) technology: Journal of Analytical Toxicology (2005; 29: 814-818); Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention (2002; 11: 1123-1125); and Nicotine & Tobacco Research (2002; 4: 305-9).