95 Paperback Journal of aesthetics and art criticism NA2500 Goldblatt (philosophy, Denison U.
What does JAAC stand for?
JAAC stands for Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAAC
We have 11 other meanings of JAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the American Aging Association (Netherlands)
- Joint Air Asset Allocation Conference
- Judicial Appointments Advisory Board (Dublin, UK)
- Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge
- Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering (online journal)
- Japan Advertising Artists Club (1951-1970)
- Japanese American Archival Collection (image database; est. 1994)
- Jebel Ali Airport City
- Jeffco Addiction Assessment Clinic (est. 1984; Colorado)
- Joint Activities & Accountability Center (Northrup Grumman)
- Junior Achievement Atlantic Conference
- Jurisprudence des Autorités Administratives de la Confédération
- Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Japan Academic Association for Copyright Clearance
- Jews Against Anti-Christian Defamation
- Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Justification, Approval & Acquisition Documentation
- Jewish Association for Attention Deficit Disorder (New York, New York)
- Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The theme of improvisation (and polyphony) in music and how this musical method and metaphor can inform other disciplines is explored in an important special issue of the Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 58:2 (Spring, 2000).
Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 5 (1946): 77-109.