Of the top-tier journals in which he has published, Banker has most often appeared in: Accounting Review, Journal of Accounting and Economics, Journal of Accounting Research, Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Contemporary Accounting Research, Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal, Management Science, Information Systems Research, MIS Quarterly, Journal of Management Information Systems, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Operations Research, European Journal of Operations Research and Econometrica.
What does JAAF stand for?
JAAF stands for Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance (New York University; Leonard N. Stern School of Business; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAAF
We have 2 other meanings of JAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Association for Attention Deficit Disorder (New York, New York)
- Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Journal of Aviation Aerospace Education and Research (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University)
- Japan Amateur Athletic Federation
- Japan Association of Architectural Firms (trade group)
- Japan Association of Athletics Federations (governing body)
- Japanese Army Air Force
- Japanese-American Acupuncture Foundation (Corte Madera, CA)
- Joint Action Armed Forces
- Joint Apparel Association Forum (Sri Lanka)
- Junior All-American Football (California)
- Joint Army and Air Force Adjustment Regulations
- Japan Association of Athletics Federations for the Disabled
- Joint Army-Air Force Foul-Up (polite form)
- Japan-American Automotive Group
- Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Japanese Association for American History (est. 2004)
- Journal of African American History (formerly Journal of Negro History)
- Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
- Joint Action Against Homophobic Bullying