Based on the Business Journal rankings, Seal Shield is fourth overall in corporate growth.
What does JRK stand for?
JRK stands for Journal Ranking (impact measure)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRK
We have 1 other meaning of JRK in our Acronym Attic
- James R. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
- Journal of Reform Judaism (now The Reform Jewish Quarterly; Central Conference of American Rabbis)
- Junior Riders Journal (horseback riding)
- Jeff Raheb Jazz Orchestra
- Jump Rhythm Jazz Project (Chicago, IL)
- James R. Knowles Ltd.
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan (Indonesian: Humanitarian Volunteer Network)
- Jerky, Mouse
- Jeugd Rode Kruis (Dutch: Youth Red Cross; Belgium)
- Jonge Risico Kind (Dutch: Young Children at Risk)
- Jugendrotkreuz (German: Youth Red Cross)
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan Bali (Indonesian: Bali Humanitarian Volunteer Network)
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan Jakarta (Indonesian: Volunteer Network Humanitarian Jakarta)
- James Russell Lowell
- Java Research License (learning license)
- Jericho Road Lawrence (Massachusetts)
- John Rylands Library (Manchester, UK)
- Joint Research Laboratory (various organizations)
- Josey Ranch Lake Public Library (Carrollton, TX)
- Junior Rugby League
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other good news, at the end of May, Senator Kim Carr announced that the Australian Research Council's ERA journal rankings have proved somewhat malicious, and will be discontinued next year.
The authors devise an "ambition-adjusted" journal ranking based on citations from a short list of top general-interest journals in economics.
The most frequently used measure in journal rankings, the impact factor, reflects the average number of times that a paper published in a journal during the preceding 2 years was cited in the literature during the year of the study.
The Puget Sound Business Journal ranking of the "Top Software Developers" is in the May 18, 2007 issue of the journal.
The Triangle Business Journal ranking exemplifies the growing visibility of our company among both the business and investment communities.
That record is reflected in his lifetime National Journal ranking of ninety-two out of 100 points--higher than the formerly pro-life Kucinich.
The Wall Street Journal rankings are based on stock-picking ability, recognizing the analysts whose recommendations generated the best returns during 2006.