Journal advisory board consists of eight leaders who will serve a two-year term.
What does JAB stand for?
JAB stands for Journal Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAB
We have 51 other meanings of JAB in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Working Women
- Japanese Americans in Arizona (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Junior Achievement of Arizona
- Japan Accreditation Board
- Japan Association for Bioethics
- Jason Abagnale
- Java Access Bridge (software)
- John A Blume and Associates Research Division
- Joint Activity Briefing
- Joint Assault Bridge (US Army and Marine Corps)
- Journal of Agribusiness (Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics; University of Georgia)
- Journal of Applied Biomechanics
- Jurisprudence Administrative Bernoise (French)
- Just About Believing
- Jun activating binding protein
- Jackson Area Beekeepers Association
- Jamaica Badminton Association (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Japan Amateur Baseball Association
- Japan American Business Association
- Japanese American Bar Association (of Greater Los Angeles, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serge, Upton & Hatfield, NH Bar Journal Advisory Board.
Al Benson first became involved in The Appraisal Journal in 1988 when he joined the Appraisal Journal Advisory Board, He later became a member of the Appraisal Journal Editorial Board, where he served as its vice chair during 1991-1992 and 1995-2002.