] Cavallerano AA, Cavallerano JD, Katalinic P, Tolson AM, Aiello LP, Aiello LM, Joslin Vision Network Clinical Team.
What does JVN stand for?
JVN stands for Joslin Vision Network (eye care; Joslin Diabetes Center; Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JVN
We have 5 other meanings of JVN in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa (Jordan)
- John Vincent Marketing Services Ltd. (UK)
- Judge Vendor Management Solutions (aka StaffingLogic)
- Junction Village Massage Therapy (Victoria, Australia)
- Java Virtual Machine Tool Interface
- Java Virtual Memory Unit (applet)
- Japan Vulnerability Notes (Internet security forum)
- Japanese VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Network
- Job Vacancy Notice
- John Von Neumann (mathematician)
- Japanese Veterinary Nursing Association (est. 2009)
- Jewish Vegetarians of North America
- John Von Neumann Center
- John Von Neumann Computer Network
- Just Venting, Nothing Personal (chat slang)
- Japanese Virtual Observatory (National Astronomical Observatory of Japan)
- Johan Van Oldenbarnevelt (Dutch statesman)
- Joint Venture Office (various organizations)
- Joint Venture Organization
- Joint Venture Option Agreements
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate - Bahrain will leverage telemedicine technology that enables Joslin specialists in Boston to assess images of the retina using the Joslin Vision Network, a digital retinal evaluation tool that enables the early diagnosis and treatment of diabetic retinopathy.