The reference voltages derived from the Josephson voltage standard system are known with uncertainties of about 0.
What does JVS stand for?
JVS stands for Josephson Voltage Standard (electricity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JVS
We have 24 other meanings of JVS in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Vehicle Sourcing
- Java Visual Script
- Jeff Valent Studios
- Jeune Voyageur Seul (French: unaccompanied minor)
- Jewish Vegetarian and Ecological Society
- Jewish Vocational Services
- Job Vacancy Survey
- Job Verification System
- Joint Vocational School
- Jorgan Von Strangle (TV show character)
- Journal of Vaishnava Studies
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Journal of Vegetation Science
- Jumeirah Village South (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Juniata Valley Striders
- Juvenile Visceral Steatosis
- Joint Vocational School District
- Juniata Valley School District (Alexandria, PA)
- Japan-Vietnam Workshop on Software Engineering
- Jindal Vijayanagar Steel, Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of an AC Josephson voltage standard device, leading to sharp improvements in the fundamental accuracy of measurements of electrical signals.
1 Frequency Of all references used, the easiest to access and most precise should be a frequency standard for the time interval analyzers and Josephson voltage standard frequency counter.
Strengthening the link of the Josephson voltage standard to the SI system was a task that has been dominated by watt balance experiments.
A NIST scientist recently demonstrated the new Windows version of the control software for the 10 V Josephson Voltage Standard (JVS) system.
Two Josephson voltage standard (JVS) systems, designated NIST-1 V and NIST-10 V, operate as the U.
Achieving practical output voltages is one of the greatest challenges for the ac Josephson voltage standard, also known as the Josephson arbitrary waveform synthesizer.