CSI has previously published research on the Bernard van Leer Foundation in the Netherlands, Mercator s Forderunterricht Foundation in Germany and the UK s Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust.
What does JRCT stand for?
JRCT stands for Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (charity)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jointed Reinforced Concrete Pavement
- Just Rite Community Programs (Granada Hills, CA)
- Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board (UK)
- Joint Review Committee for Respiratory Therapy Education (now Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care)
- Japanese Red Cross Society
- Jo Richardson Community School (Dagenham, UK)
- John Reich Collectors Society (coin collecting; Harrison, OH)
- Joint Reserve Command and Staff Course (US Army)
- Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District (Jaffrey, NH)
- Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project
- James Rennell Division (UK)
- James River District (Virginia)
- Japan Radio Digitization
- Japan Reconfiguration and Digitization (US DoD)
- Jardim (Portuguese: garden; postal usage)
- Jednotné Rolnícke Družstvo (collective farm in socialistic countries)
- Job Review Discussion
- Joint Requirements Document
- Juvenile Renal Disease (canine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site is funded by independent charities the Nominet Trust and Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust and aims to create an online parliament.
The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust has raised concerns over the new Cohesion, Sharing and Integration strategy.
birminghammailnet/forums ACCORDING to the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust, there are now tens of thousands of destitute asylum seekers 'living on the streets of the UK' scratching a living.
The survey by the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (JRCT) revealed that there were 331 destitute asylum seekers on the streets of Leeds, West Yorkshire - an increase from 118 in 2006.
The number of children affected has quadrupled and rough sleepers have increased by a third, says the follow-up study by the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust.
The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust has just claimed that the reason so many young men overlook these nightmare prospects is because they are beguiled by sophisticated army advertising and disarmed by clever MoD computer games.
A "misleading" picture of Forces life, say the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust.