Ruiz Massieu is the niece of former President Carlos Salinas de Gortari and the daughter of the former Guerrero governor and ex-PRI secretary-general Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu, who was gunned down in Mexico City in September 1994 (SourceMex, Oct.
What does JFRM stand for?
JFRM stands for Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of JFRM in our Acronym Attic
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department (Florida)
- John Fidden Real Estate (Australia)
- Joint Facility for Regional Ecosystem Analysis
- Jews for Racial and Economic Justice
- Japan Frame Relay Forum
- Joint Force Requirements Generator (JFRG-II)
- Jewish Federation of Rhode Island
- Jumping Frog Research Institute (Nevada)
- Japan Food Research Laboratories
- Joint Restricted Frequency List (US Air Force)
- Joint Fire Research Organisation (United Kingdom)
- Joint Force Reception and Onward Movement
- Joint Force Reception Onward Movement System
- John Fulton Reynolds Society (genealogy)
- Joining Family Resident Visa
- Jane's Fighting Ships
- Japan Facility Solutions (energy solutions)
- Japan Federation of Surveyors (est. 1974)
- Japan Finance Corporation for Small Business
- Jet Fuel Starter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Torre's killing is the highest-level political assassination in Mexico since the 1994 murders of PRI presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio in the border city of Tijuana, and prominent PRI party leader Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu in Mexico City.
Carlos' brother Raul is currently in jail for masterminding the death of former PRI party President Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu.
Court cites insufficient evidence The French government brought formal charges against Raul Salinas and Lagarde in 2004, but the case did not go to trial until March of this year because Salinas was still in a Mexican jail on charges of plotting the murder of his brother-in-law Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu.
But he has continued to say that he is convinced his brother is innocent of the murder of the politician, Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu.
According to Luis Reynoso, bishop of Cuernavaca, the private jet was used because Laghi "had to be protected because Mexico has been traumatized by assassination plots in the murders of Cardinal Juan Posadas of Guadalajara; Luis Donaldo Colosio, the presidential candidate; and Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu, secretary-general of the ruling (Institutional Revolutionary Party).
Salinas was arrested in 1995 on charges that he planned the murder of his former brother-in-law Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu (see SourceMex, 1995-03-08).
Nevertheless, Chapa and other top justice officials said the corpse would be the ``conclusive proof'' that Salinas had masterminded the fatal shooting of the politician, Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu, and the killing of the missing deputy.