Saginaw, MI), with a program focus on diabetes and hypertension management * HealthSource of Ohio (Milford, OH), with a program focus on diabetes and disease management education * Jordan Valley Community Health Center (Springfield, MO), with a program focus on hypertension medication therapy * LifeLong Medical Care (Berkeley, CA), with a program focus on diabetes management * Maple City Health Care Center (Goshen, IN), with a program focus on diabetes management * North Country HealthCare (Flagstaff, AZ), with a program focus on heart disease and diabetes hospital discharge management care * Open Door Health Services (Muncie, IN), with a program focus on diabetes care coordination and telemedicine * Project H.
What does JVCHC stand for?
JVCHC stands for Jordan Valley Community Health Center (Springfield, MO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Visualization and Computer Animation
- Justice Volunteer Corps of Africa
- Juvenile Violent Crime Arrest
- JVC America
- Joint Venture Combined Arms Assessment Team
- Joint-Venture Commercial Bank
- James Valley Community Center (Mitchell, SD)
- Joint VAT (Value Added Tax) Consultative Committee (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs; UK)
- Jurupa Valley Christian Fellowship (Mira Loma, California)
- Jimmy V. Celebrity Golf Classic
- Journal of Visual Communication and Image
- Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation
- Java Visual Class Package
- Joint Venture Construction Program (Indian Health Service, US DHHS)
- Justin Velgos Completed Projects (artist's webpage)
- Jugend Vereins Championat Rheinland (German: Youth Club Championship Rheinland; equestrian competition)
- James Valley Christian School (grades preK through 12; Huron, SD)
- JANET Videoconferencing Service - IP
- Jemez Valley Credit Union (Jemez Springs, NM)
- Jet Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: QSII) and a leading provider of healthcare and connectivity solutions, today announced it has executed an agreement with Jordan Valley Community Health Center to deploy NextGen([R]) EPM (Enterprise Practice Management), NextGen EHR (Electronic Health Record) and the NextMD([R]) patient portal, as well as Quality Systems' integrated EDR (Electronic Dental Record).