For having first-hand look at the company's experience in the areas of mortgage refinancing and bond issuance, a delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on Wednesday visited Jordan Mortgage Refinance Company (JMRC).
What does JMRC stand for?
JMRC stands for Jordan Mortgage Refinance Company (Amman, Jordan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMRC
We have 3 other meanings of JMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Junk E-Mail Reporting (Microsoft program)
- Japan Marketing Research Association
- Japan Minka Revival Association (Japan)
- Joint Management Review Board
- Jones Medical Research Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Jackson Mississippi Readers Club
- Jagiellonian Medical Research Centre (Krakow, Poland)
- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (India)
- Jewish Music Research Centre (Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Israel)
- Joint Multinational Readiness Center (Combat Maneuver Training Center CMTC at Hohenfels, GE)
- Johns-Manville Research and Engineering Center
- J. M. Rubin Foundation
- Johari Medical and Research Foundation (India)
- Joint Mobile Research Facility (National Severe Storms Laboratory)
- Jean Marie River First Nation (Canadian aboriginals)
- Japan Management Research Institute (est. 1925)
- Java Model Railroad Interface (open source project)
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Jefferson Madison Regional Library (Charlottesville, Virginia)
- JINTACCS Message Review Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 (Petra) - A delegation from the Arab Monetary Fund and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on Wednesday visited Jordan Mortgage Refinance Company (JMRC) to have a first-hand look at the company's experience in the areas of mortgage refinancing and bond issuance.
Jordan Ahli Bank's representative Issa Khoury, on behalf of the General Manager, signed an agreement with Jordan Mortgage Refinance Company represented by its General Manager Ibrahim Al-Thaher under which Jordan Ahli Bank is to handle all the company's bond issuing (private placement) inside Jordan.