WOMEN RULE: The Beverly Wilshire Hotel was the stage for the annual epicurean fundraiser for the UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation last Saturday night.
What does JCCF stand for?
JCCF stands for Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (University of California, Los Angeles)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCCF
We have 3 other meanings of JCCF in our Acronym Attic
- Jersey City Child Development Centers, Inc. (Head Start; New Jersey)
- Jewish Community Center of Dutchess County (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Job Corps Career Development Resource Center
- Joint Command and Control Next Generation
- Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
- Jewish Community Center of the East Bay (Berkeley, CA)
- Joint Command Center
- Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity (Birmingham, AL)
- Jamaica Combined Cadet Force
- Johnson County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Jewish Council to Combat Fascism and Anti-Semitism (Australia)
- Joint Commission on Cooperation in the Field of Environmental Protection
- John C Campbell Folk School
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Joint Committee on Corporate Governance (Canada)
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology
- Jewish Community Centers of Greater Boston (Massachussetts)
- Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island (New York)
- Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver
Samples in periodicals archive:
UCLA's Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation, the University Kidney Disease Research Associates at USC, and the Board of Governors at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
March 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (JCCF) at UCLA hosts its 16th annual Taste for a Cure Friday, April 15, 2011 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
The fundraiser for the City of Hope, UCLA's Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation and Madisons Foundation offers attendees some 50 champagnes and the wares of around 20 top restaurants to taste.
June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation at UCLA, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising private funds for highest priority cancer research, hosts its 13th annual Taste for a Cure, Saturday, June 21, at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
OUT OF THIS WORLD: A big-bucks fund-raiser, the Epicurean Evening, for the UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation, will bring five of America's top steak house chefs to cook at the hilltop estate of ``space tourist'' Dennis Tito on June 14 in Pacific Palisades.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070916/AQSU002) UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) will receive $1,168,137 for research, fellowships, equipment and access to care.
Also enthusiastic with her praise was Anne Cote, executive director of the Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation.