June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Internationally-beloved disability advocate, artist and quadriplegic Joni Eareckson Tada has been diagnosed with breast cancer, it was announced today by Doug Mazza, Joni and Friends International Disability Center president and COO, following confirmation by her physicians.
What does JAF stand for?
JAF stands for Joni and Friends (ministry; Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAF
We have 32 other meanings of JAF in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Applied Educational Technology
- Ja Feel
- Jalalabad Airfield (Afghanistan)
- Japan Automobile Federation
- Jatiyatabadi Ainjibi Forum (Bangladesh)
- Java Activation Framework
- JavaBeans Activation Framework
- Joint Air Force
- Joint Architecture Framework
- Joint Attack Fighter
- Jordanian Armed Forces
- Joseph Anthony Fatone (NSYNC)
- Juan Antonio Ferreira (Argentinian singer)
- Juge aux Affaires Familiales (French: Family Court Judge)
- Junction Arts Festival (Australia)
- Jane Austen Festival Australia (annual)
- Japan Adventure Fiction Association
- Japan Air Freight Association
- Japan Australia Friendship Association (est. 1998; Australia)
- Japan Australian Football Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was despairing and depressed," said the founder of the Agoura Hills-based Joni and Friends International Disability Center, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
com/films/schiavo), the hour-long presentation is a special two-part episode of the Joni and Friends television show.