On behalf of Rockwood Capital, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels announced that the firm has secured $31.
What does JLLH stand for?
JLLH stands for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Junior League of Lansing
- Junior League of Lexington
- Junior League of Lincoln
- Junior League of London
- Junior League of Louisville
- Junior League of Lubbock, Inc.
- Junior League of Lynchburg
- Japan Labor Law Association (Kyoto, Japan)
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Junior League of Lee County (Alabama)
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information
- Junior League of Long Island (Roslyn, NY)
- Joint Lessons Learned Information System
- Justice League Live Journal (fan blog)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (India)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Management Services
- John Levy Lighting Productions (Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Lessons Learned Program
- Junior League of Little Rock (Arkansas)
- Juliette Low Leadership Society (Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, a UK-based hotel management company, has announced an update on hotel development in Europe, and has reported that in the first half of 2012, hotel investment is worth EUR3.
Unlike past World Cup and Olympics host cities, we expect Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro to absorb supply additions more easily and maintain demand well past the games, given the cities' deficiency in supply from the get-go," added Manuela Gorni, Senior Vice President of Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels in Sao Paolo.
Mark Wynne-Smith has been promoted from EMEA CEO to global CEO for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels (JLL Hotels), effective January 1, 2012.
9 billion during the first quarter--the lowest level recorded since the first quarter of 2002, said Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, Chicago.
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels advised Compagnie La Lucette.
Yves Marchal, Managing Director of Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels in France said: 'The Hilton Rabat is managed by a renowned international firm and has considerable scope for future extensions thus making it an attractive investment for hotels chains, real estate investors and real estate funds.
Fisher joined Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels in 1996 and served in a variety of roles, most recently as its Managing Director - Americas.