Jonathan Ke Quan arrived with his brother, not to audition, but merely to provide moral support.
What does JKQ stand for?
JKQ stands for Jonathan Ke Quan (actor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Joe Kane Productions International (est. 1982; Valley Village, CA)
- John Krause Private Investigator (Pensacola, FL)
- Jaringan Kesehatan Perempuan Indonesia Timur (Indonesian: East Indonesian Women's Health Network)
- James Kennedy Public Library (Dyersville, IA)
- Jammu and Kashmir Peoples League (India)
- Jeans Knit Private Limited (India)
- Joeten Kiyu Public Library (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
- Jaringan Kerja Pemetaan Partisipatif (Indonesian: Network for Participatory Mapping)
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (India)
- J.K. Rowling (author of the Harry Potter book series)
- Jabatan Kerja Raya (Ministry of Public Works, Malaysia)
- Jälkeen Kristuksen Syntymän (Finnish: Anno Domini)
- Japan Karate-Do Ryobu-Kai (martial arts; Anaheim, CA)
- Joanne Kathleen Rowling (author of Harry Potter Book series)
- Jones Knowles Ritchie (marketing firm; UK)
- Joseph Kohn Rehabilitation Center (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Joyce K. Reynolds
- Jin Kang Rong Lighting (China)
- James Kochalka Superstar (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jonathan Ke Quan arrived with his brother, not to audition, but to provide moral support.
00pm Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (action/adventure) Directed by:Steven Spielberg Starring: Harrison Ford, Kate Capshaw, Jonathan Ke Quan, Amrish Puri Set in 1935, a professor, archaeologist, and legendary hero by the name of Indiana Jones teams up with a nightclub singer to investigate the disappearance of children and a sacred precious stone in a small Indian village.
Kate Capshaw co-stars as a nightclub singer along for the ride, and Jonathan Ke Quan is Indy's formidable 12-year-old sidekick.