Kenya Airways, one of the leading airlines in the region, operates from its hub at Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
What does JKI stand for?
JKI stands for Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Nairobi, Kenya; more commonly seen as JKIA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JKI
We have 9 other meanings of JKI in our Acronym Attic
- J. K. Handloom Development Corporation (India)
- Jill Kimberly Hartwell Geoffrion (author and spiritual teacher)
- Jammu and Kashmir Hizbul Mujahideen (militant group)
- Jammu and Kashmir Human Rights Commission (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Human Rights Movement (Pakistan)
- John Kyrle High School (UK)
- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc (Stock Symbol)
- Japan Karatedo Itosu-Kai (martial arts association)
- Jericho Kansas, Inc.
- Jimmy Kim Invitational (Jimmy Kim's Taekwondo Center; Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Jörg Kowollik Immobilien (German: Jörg Kowollik Homes; real estate)
- Juko-Kai International (martial arts; est. 1961; Flower Mound, TX)
- Julius Kuehn Institute (Germany)
- Jemaat Kristen Indonesia Anugerah (Sierra Madre, CA)
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Nairobi)
- Joerg Kreisel International Consultant (Germany)
- Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front
- Jedi Knight II (computer game)
- Jawatankuasa Kebajikan Islam Mas (Malaysian air system)
- Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Research Centre (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Konza Technology City will be located 60km from the country's capital Nairobi and 50km from Jomo Kenyatta international airport.
Muscat: The Nairobi-Muscat flight of Kenya Airways was cancelled yesterday after an EgyptAir plane veered off the runway and got stuck while landing at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Kenya yesterday.
Thursday, 01 July 2010 00:00 THE EUROPEAN Investment Bank (EIB) has started financing a major planned upgrade of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, in Nairobi, Kenya, which will boost its annual capacity from 2.
Sakellaris was present at inauguration ceremonies for the upgrading of Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, a high-voltage transmission line between Nairobi and Mombasa and the expansion of the Olkaria geothermal plant.
The crown prince was greeted by Kenyan environmentalist and Nobel Prize laureate Wangari Maathai and Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Feb 18, 2010 Kenya Airport A contract worth nearly 10 billion Kenya shillings appears to have been signed for the supply of security and other operational equipment for Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Feb 19, 2010 Safari Air It was learned during a visit to Nairobi last week that East African Safari Air has commenced twice weekly flights directly from NairobiOs Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Hargeisa, the nominal capital of the self-declared "Somaliland," a breakaway region from the failed Somali state similar to "Puntland.