His past board service includes the Illinois State Tollway Highway Authority Board, the Housing Foundation of Will County and Joliet Catholic Academy.
What does JCA stand for?
JCA stands for Joliet Catholic Academy (Joliet, Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCA
We have 175 other meanings of JCA in our Acronym Attic
- Job Capacity Assessment (Australia)
- Job Control Agent
- Job Cost Accounting (software)
- John Cordier Academy (formerly Telindus Hightech Institute)
- Joint Capability Area (US DoD)
- Joint Cargo Aircraft (USA)
- Joint Combat Aircraft
- Joint Communications Activity (US Navy)
- Joint Concentrator Architecture
- Joint Countermine Application
- Journal of Clinical Anesthesia
- Journal of Computational Acoustics
- JSIPS-N Concentrator Architecture
- Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
- Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority
- Janney Central Asset Account
- Japan Commercial Arbitration Association
- Japan Composers & Arrangers Association (est. 1974)
- Japan Contemporary Art Association
- Japan Cost Accouting Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 /PRNewswire/ -- In its third decade of honoring the nation's best high school athletes, The Gatorade Company, in partnership with RISE Magazine, today announced outside hitter Kelly Murphy of Joliet Catholic Academy (Joliet, Ill.
The regional finalists receiving an all-expense paid trip to the nation's capital for the regional and national competitions are: -- Leah Ansell, Oak Park and River Forest High School, Oak Park -- Colin Flood, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools, Chicago -- Matthew Gummess, Joliet Catholic Academy, Joliet -- Robert Levine, Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire -- Manjari Ranganathan, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy, Aurora -- Yuguan Shen, Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy, Aurora To compete in the YES program, students develop a research report in which they state a question about a health issue that concerns a group or groups of people.