JOKKMOKK, Sweden -- On a dirt road passing through sparkling lakes and spruce woods in the wilds of northern Sweden, a woman belonging to Europe's only indigenous people -- the Sami -- chants a traditional, high-pitched tune.
What does JMK stand for?
JMK stands for Jokkmokk, Sweden
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMK
We have 4 other meanings of JMK in our Acronym Attic
- Jornada Mundial de la Juventud
- Journées Mondiales de la Jeunesse (French)
- Juntendo Medical Journal (Juntendo University; Japan)
- Japan Masters Judo Association (martial arts)
- Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh
- Jason Morris Judo Center (New York)
- Joseph C. Martin, Jr. Elementary (Laredo, TX)
- Jydsk Model Jernbane Klub (Danish: Jydsk Model Railway Club)
- James Menzies-Kitchen Award (theater award)
- John Maynard Keynes (British economist; 1883-1946)
- Julius Maggi Kitchen (Philippines)
- Mikonos, Greece - Mikonos (Airport Code)
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center (Sheboygan, Wisconsin)
- Jacqueline M. Kidd Foundation
- Jaringan Mahasiswa Kesehatan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Students Health Network)
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Japanese Ministry of Labour
- Java Modeling Language
- Jessica Marie Lunsford (foundation; Florida)
- Jewish Museum London (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A native of Jokkmokk, Sweden, Samuel Hubinette is a two-time drifting champion and also a Rally Cross X Games bronze medalist.