The Azalea joint-use facility operated under the leadership of a librarian who acted as manager of the public library branch and worked collaboratively with a school library media specialist employed by the District to run the school media program.
What does JUF stand for?
JUF stands for Joint-Use Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JUF
We have 3 other meanings of JUF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Unitary Development Plan (Pembrokeshire City Council; UK)
- Judaica Press
- Java User-Defined Types
- Japan Underwater Explorers
- Joetsu University of Education
- Journal of Urban Economics (Elsevier, BV)
- Java Unified Expression Language
- Jamaat Ul Fuqra (Pakistani militant organization)
- Jesus Under Fire (book)
- Jewish United Fund
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (Nanchang, Jiangxi, China)
- Joint Urban Fires & Effects
- Jews United for Justice
- Joint Urban Fires Prototype (US Joint Forces Command)
- Java Users Group
- Java UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) Generator (software)
- Joint Users Group
- JOPES User Group
- Just Us Girls
- Justice Under God (punishment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``The beauty of it is that it's a joint-use facility, it's a wise use of public funds,'' said Chris Burns, an aide to state Sen.