For example, there was a proposal issued this year by the joint working group of standard setters on fair value accounting that was about 300 pages long, not something senior executives have the time to read and digest.
What does JWGSS stand for?
JWGSS stands for Joint Working Group of Standard Setters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal Watch Gastroenterology (information aggregator)
- Jurisdictional Working Group
- Japan World Games Association (sports)
- Joint War Games Agency
- US Joint War Games Agency
- Joint Working Group on Culture (Barents Europe Arctic Council)
- Junior World Golf Championships
- Joint Working Group on Defence Reform (North Atlantic Treaty Organization-Ukraine)
- Joint Working Group on Quality Assurance (UK)
- Joint Wargaming and Simulation Center
- Joint Working Group on Telehealth
- Joint Working Group on Telemedicine
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Joint Working Group on Verification (World Meteorological Organization; Switzerland)
- JAL (Japan Airlines) World Hotels (reservation and discount service)
- Jamming with Heather (Beatles bootleg)
- John Wesley Harding
- John Wieland Homes (Smyrna, GA)
- Journal of Women's History
- Julia Ward Howe (author)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6, 2001 The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) yesterday filed comments on the Draft Standard "Financial Instruments and Similar Items," proposed by the Joint Working Group of Standard Setters ("JWG").