The committee decided to form a joint working group to look for means to update statistics in the private sector to become the base for future decisions.
What does JOWOG stand for?
JOWOG stands for Joint Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments
- Juvenile Outreach and Vocational Educational Network (San Antonio, TX)
- Jule's Own Version of the International Algebraic Language
- Junior Officer's Version of an Incomprehensible Arithmetic Lanquage
- Jednomandatowych Okregów Wyborczych (Poland)
- Journal Of Words And Images (Outside Circle Collective; online community of artists)
- Jewish Online Worldwide Burial Registry
- Journal of Wound Care
- Jonathan Opie Web Design (Sacramento, CA)
- Junior Open Water Diver (diving certification)
- Joint Women's Restoration and Welfare-Uganda (est. 2000)
- Journal of Writing Research (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Joint Owners With Right of Survivorship
- Journal on Web Semantics
- Java Objects in XML (Extensible Markup Language, XML)
- Jamaica Organization for Youth
- Japanese Open Yellowpages
- Jesus First, Others Second, Yourself Last
- Jesus Offers You
- Jesus Only You
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this MoU, NASSCOM will collaborate with SIDBI, to establish a joint working group of five members for the assessment of different proposals from suitable Nasscom MSME members.
At the moment it's a small unit, a focused unit, and works to schedules, but we do plan to expand it substantially," Deputy National Security Adviser Lata Reddy said on the sidelines of the release of recommendations of the joint working group on the government's engagement with the private sector on cyber security.
The Joint Working Group is meeting in pursuance of the decision taken during the Foreign Secretary level talks on Peace and Security including CBMs, Jammu Kashmir and Friendly Exchanges held on 4-5 July 2012.
LAHORE -- As many as 10 chambers of commerce in Punjab and the provincial government Tuesday pledged to work in unison for economic revival and formed a joint working group to formulate new rules of business for trade and industry in the province.
Expressing satisfaction over the outcome of the first meeting of the India-Myanmar Joint Working Group on Science and Technology held on April 3, 2012, Indian Prime Minister Dr.
Calderon agreed to set up a joint working group to analyze the report, after meeting with a delegation from Human Rights Watch, the presidency said in a statement.
Joint Working Group of human rights experts finds Norway Government participation in domestic partisan politics "perplexing" "With most of the 55 officially registered political parties in Azerbaijan supporting the Opposition, and dozens of Opposition newspapers that publish freely, Azerbaijan is a gradually evolving democracy with freedom of speech in which Opposition parties are playing an increasingly outspoken and prominent role in civil society," according to an international working group of prominent European academics and human rights experts that met on Wednesday in Baku for their semi-annual conference.