Also included are cooperation in the areas of energy, oil and gas, transport, customs, exchange, investment and other fields that have been reached in a joint work programme for the cooperation agreement signed between the two sides in 1988, which is expected to be renewed for this purpose in the next ministerial meeting in Bahrain for a period of three years, ending in 2016.
What does JWP stand for?
JWP stands for Joint Work Programme (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JWP
We have 33 other meanings of JWP in our Acronym Attic
- Javits-Wagner-O'Day (US federal job/training program)
- Jewelers Ward of Deflecting (Diablo gaming)
- Java Web Object Request Broker
- Jamaican Women of Washington (philanthropic organization; Washington, DC)
- Jamhoori Watan Party (Pakistan)
- Japan Wellbeing Party
- Japanese Women Pro-Wrestling Project (est. 1992)
- Joint Warfare Publication
- Joint Warfighting Panel
- Joint Work Plan
- Joint Working Party
- James W. Potts - Architects
- Japan Wind Power Association (est. 2001)
- Japan Women's Pharmaceutical Association
- Japan Wood Preserving Association
- Java Web-based Photo Album (SourceForge project)
- Joint War Plans Committee
- Joint War Production Committee (US DoD)
- Joint Water Pollution Control Plant (Carson, CA, USA)
- Jean Weingarten Peninsula Oral School for the Deaf (Redwood City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A joint work programme with the CBI, industry bodies and non-governmental organisations to identify barriers to working in developing countries.
They presented a progress report on implementing their joint work programme for 2012-2014 including joint work on youth employment, lifelong learning and the economic and social governance of the EU.
10 (ANI): India and the European Union issued a joint statement after the 11th EU-India Summit here on Friday in which they reiterated their commitment to bilding on the 2008 EU-India Joint Work Programme on energy, clean development and climate change.
The joint work programme titled "Tourism and Education for Sustainable Development," prepared by the Omani-German side obtained the UNESCO's recognition and approval.
Joint work programmes will be put together in a wide range of areas, including trade, communication, minerals, and agriculture.
The aim will be to establish a joint work programme for 2005.