Jason Kamiya, commander of the joint warfighting center at U.
What does JWFC stand for?
JWFC stands for Joint Warfighting Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JWFC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Wrestling Federation
- Jewish Welfare Federation
- Job Work Folder
- Johnstown Welding Fabrication (Johnstown, PA defense contractor)
- Joint Warfighters
- Jolly Well Futzed (polite form)
- Jungle Warfare (gaming tournament)
- Just Wrestling Federation (UK)
- Japan WFP Friendship Association
- Japan Wheelchair Fencing Association (est. 1998)
- Japan Wildlife Film Festival (est. 1993)
- Johnny Warren Football Foundation (Australia)
- Jobs and Workforce Initiative (Greater Cleveland Growth Association)
- Johnstown Welding and Fabrication Industries (started 1957; Johnstown, PA)
- Junior Women Faculty Network (University of Michigan)
- John Walker Family Organization
- Just Waiting for You
- GCOS/GOOS Joint Working Group (Australia)
- Jerusalem Working Group
- John Wood Group (oil and gas; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Forces Command 2008 Joint Operating Environment (JOE); the 2008 edition of Army Field Manual (FM) 3-0, Operations; and the Joint Warfighting Center Joint Operations Insights and Best Practices (2d ed.
Over the next year, most of JECC will move to Suffolk, Virginia, where the Joint Warfighting Center (JWFC) is headquartered.
The Army is also linking battles on the ground at its three maneuver CTCs with simulation-supported training at Fort Leavenworth, the Joint Warfighting Center in Suffolk, Va.
We were honored to have a wide variety of speakers at the conference: General Kevin Byrnes, Commanding General of TRADOC: Lieutenant General Bob Flowers, our Chief; Major General Richard Wightman, Joint Warfighting Center, U.
; the Joint Warfighting Center at Suffolk and Fort Monroe, Va.
Gallinetti serves as Commander, Joint Warfighting Center and Director, Joint Training J7, United States Joint Forces Command, Suffolk, Virginia.
Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) Joint Warfighting Center in Suffolk, Virginia.