Documents such as Joint Vision 2010 (2) and the follow-on work supporting it are designed to set the course for the US military for the next 15-25 years.
What does JV2010 stand for?
JV2010 stands for Joint Vision 2010
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Jeux Vidéo
- Jhonen Vasquez (comic book artist)
- Jiggmin's Village (gaming forum)
- Job Variablen
- Joint Venture
- Joint Vision
- Journal Voucher
- Junction Voltage
- Junior Varsity
- Journal Voucher 1
- Joint Vision 2020 (US DoD)
- Japan Video Software Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Volleyball Association
- Jarmund Vigsnaes Architects (Norwegian Architectural Firm)
- Jersey Volleyball Association (UK)
- John Vincent Atanasoff (modern computing symposium)
- Johnson Voiland Archuleta (Colorado engineering firm)
- Joint Venture Accounting
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Joint Venture Association (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12) Instead, Joint Vision 2010 was designed to encourage the development of Army capabilities in joint environments with a focus on continuing technical and information superiority over traditional foes.
Joint Vision 2010 named key tenets required to achieve a level of full spectrum dominance over adversaries, and one of these tenets was focused logistics.
The concept of this Distributed Services Architecture has been a common refrain since the publication of Joint Vision 2010 in 1996.
Persuasive in peace, decisive in war, preeminent in any form of combat--with these goals in mind, and constantly using such terms as "full-dimensional," "full spectrum' "dominant," and "dominance," the Joint Staff white paper Joint Vision 2010 and its extension Joint Vision 2020 paint a picture of where U.
Joint Vision 2010 and Joint Vision 2020, two Defense Department planning documents, emphasized the importance of fuel efficiency.
The Navy has embraced Joint Vision 2010, Joint Vision 2020 and network centric operations as the organizing principles for future naval developments.
ix] It would be expected that the envisioned HSS capabilities could address the following Joint Vision 2010 Desired Operational [Capabilities:.