Major mining companies such as Agnico-Eagle Mines and Meridian Gold, through joint venture option agreements with junior exploration companies, and Goldcorp, through equity participation in a junior exploration company, are active in the search for gold in Central Newfoundland.
What does JVOA stand for?
JVOA stands for Joint Venture Option Agreements
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Joslin Vision Network (eye care; Joslin Diabetes Center; Boston, MA)
- Japanese Veterinary Nursing Association (est. 2009)
- Jewish Vegetarians of North America
- John Von Neumann Center
- John Von Neumann Computer Network
- Just Venting, Nothing Personal (chat slang)
- Japanese Virtual Observatory (National Astronomical Observatory of Japan)
- Johan Van Oldenbarnevelt (Dutch statesman)
- Joint Venture Office (various organizations)
- Joint Venture Organization
- Jaime V. Ongpin Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
- Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (football/soccer player)
- Jeugd Voetbal Opleiding Zeeland (Netherlands; Youth Soccer Training Zealand)
- Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna (People's Liberation Front, Sri Lanka)
- Japan Vam & Poval Co., Ltd.
- Java Verified Program (computing)
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- Joint Venture Partnership (business relationship)
- Joint Vertisols Project (Ethiopia)
- Jugular Venous Pressure