The joint venture enterprise, Fruitmark NV/SA, will serve the European IQF processing market by sourcing frozen fruit from around the world and selling globally.
What does JVE stand for?
JVE stands for Joint Venture Enterprise (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JVE
We have 3 other meanings of JVE in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation (American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Inc.)
- Johan Van Der Keuken (Dutch documentary filmmaker)
- Jordan Valley District Library (East Jordan, MI)
- Jacques Van Der Merwe Inc. (South Africa)
- Jost Van Dyke Preservation Society (British Virgin Islands)
- Just Virtual Dedicated Servers (server hosting company)
- Japan Vacuum Equipment Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Java Visual Editor (software)
- Jet Vapor Etching
- Jeunes Volontaires pour l'Environnement (Togo)
- Joint Verification Experiments
- Jura VTT (Vélo Tout Terrain) Evasion (French; Swiss mountain biking association)
- Japan-Vietnam Economist Club
- Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Japan-Vietnam Economic Forum
- Joint Venture Education Forum
- Japan-Vietnam Economic Partnership Agreement (est. 2007)
- Journal of Vocational Education Research
- Journal of Vocational Education and Training
- Japan's Voluntary Emissions Trading Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an answer to a question during our last earnings announcement regarding our joint venture with GE there appeared a statement implying that A-Power was dissatisfied with certain aspects of a gearbox being designed by GE for us in connection with our joint venture enterprise with GE China.
Byline: Aya Lowe Dubai Star Giga Establishment limited, a joint venture enterprise between ETA Star Property Developers and Mazyood Giga International FZE, has announced the delivery of units in GoldCrest Executive Tower.
Pursuant to the Letter of Intent, a joint venture enterprise, Suzhou Gaohua Venture Investment Management Ltd.
jointly invested to form five joint venture enterprises, with shareholdings of 51%, 39% and 10%, respectively.
Therefore, the relevant sections of the CISF Act, 1968 have been amended to enable the deployment of CISF for security of private sector and joint venture enterprises on cost reimbursement basis.
A joint venture enterprise would offer funeral services, take over maintenance of cemetery and crematorium grounds and set about raising cash to improve Huddersfield and Dewsbury crematoriums.
a joint venture enterprise of Burnaby, British Columbia-based UPPI and Autogas Propane, Ltd.