40) By 1998 the DOD had established the Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program (JVAP) and significantly increased funding for advanced biodefense vaccine development, while core funding for R&D involving infectious-disease vaccines declined.
What does JVAP stand for?
JVAP stands for Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JVAP
We have 2 other meanings of JVAP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Voluntary Agency
- Justizvollzugsanstalt (German: Prison)
- Journal of Vascular Access Devices
- Jet Ventilation/Airway Exchange Catheter
- Jules Verne Adventure Film Festival (Los Angeles, CA)
- Jersey Village Animal Hospital (est. 2005; Houston, TX)
- Joint Venture for Affordable Housing (Oregon)
- Java Visual Application Modelling Program
- Journal of Vascular Access Nursing
- Jewish Voices Against the Occupation (Berkeley, CA)
- Joint Venture Agroforestry Program
- Joint Venture Analysis Plan
- Joint Venture and Association Program
- Joint Vulnerability Assessment Process
- Joint Vulnerability Assessment Program
- Journal of Visual Art Practice
- Juvenile Victim Awareness Program
- Java Virtual Active Routing
- Japanese Veterinary Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System (est. 1999; Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries; Japan)
- Juniata Valley Audubon Society (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- CSC announced today that DynPort Vaccine Company LLC (DVC), a CSC company, has been notified by the Department of Defense (DoD) that all future funding for advanced development of plague vaccine will be allocated to the existing DVC contract with the Joint Project Manager Chemical, Biological and Medical Systems' Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program (JVAP) Joint Product Management Office.
The Defense Department is continuing work on medical countermeasures with its own researchers and its Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program, with DVC, of Frederick, Md.
CSC Announces Progress in Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program for Development of Biological Defense Vaccines EL SEGUNDO, Calif.
Department of Defense Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program (JVAP).
This work is being conducted under contract for the Department of Defense Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program (JVAP).
Department of Defense Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program (JVAP), among other collaborations.
The vaccine candidate DVC is testing for the Department of Defense Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program is intended to provide superior protection against VEE for the U.