Fuel supplier Sydney Joint User Hydrant Installation realized Thursday they didn't have enough fuel,'' he said.
What does JUHI stand for?
JUHI stands for Joint User Hydrant Installation (jet hydrant piping project; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Java User Group Stuttgart eV (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Java User Group Switzerland (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Jersey Urban Ghost Society (New Jersey)
- Johanniter Unfallhilfe (medical help organisation)
- Joint User Handbook
- Jordan University Hospital
- Journal of Urban History
- Joint User Handbook Message Text Formats
- Jesuit Universities Humanitarian Action Network
- Japan UNICEF Ham Club
- Joint User Handbook for Message Text Formats
- Jagiellonian University Human Rights Centre (Krakow, Poland)
- Jefferson Union High School District
- Jamiat-ul-Ulema-e-Islam (religious political party, Pakistan)
- JF (James Fielding) US Industrial Trust (Australia)
- Join-Up International (Solvang, CA)
- Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam (Sami)
- Joint Use Intelligence Analysis Facility (Charlottesville, VA)
- Join Us in Creating Excitement
- Join Us in Creating Expansion (est. 2012)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint User Hydrant Installation, the distributor of jet fuel at Sydney Airport, can reportedly only supply the airport with 35% of the normal demand for this time of the year due to lower than planned production from Sydney refineries and delayed shipments from elsewhere.