In neighboring Marjeh district, a joint unit of Afghan forces and the NATO-led coalition troops in an operation in search of a Taliban commander captured three insurgents earlier Wednesday.
What does JUNIT stand for?
JUNIT stands for Joint Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Journal of Undergraduate Neuroscience Education
- Japan University Network Earthquake Catalog
- Japan Unix Network
- Jeunesse de l'Union National des Forces Populares (French)
- Java Universal Network/Graph Framework
- Jungfaha Corporation (science fiction)
- Joint United Nations Information Committee
- Jewish Unity for a Just Peace
- Japanese Undercover Neuro-Kinetic Elimination Ranger (cult-classic video game)
- Juniper Operating System (Juniper Networks, Inc.) (router operating system)
- Joint United Nations Programme of Support
- Journal of Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship
- Joint Undergraduate Navigator Training
- Joint Urban Operations
- Junior Under-Officer
- Jacked Up on Caffeine
- Join Us or Die (Star Wars line, and movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint unit is also currently investing in technology that will allow CSIs to remotely send this type of evidence direct from their police vehicles at the crime scene, therefore dramatically speeding up the process even more.
February 4, 2012 (KHARTOUM) -- Troops from Sudan, Chad and the Central African Republican (CAR) who serve as part of joint units completed their deployment on the borders, a government sponsored website said.
The district's chief administrator said the army had been trying to supply northern elements of the joint units with extra weapons, which he said were not needed, and described their presence in Abyei as "illegal.
The project was set up last year, when a business case was submitted to the two police authorities about the benefits of having a joint unit.
The deceased was joint unit incharge of unit-54 of Sunni Tehrik of LIONS area, Frenzied mob set one commuter vehicle ablaze, while Police has registered a case No.
Once a foothold had been achieved, two joint units of British and Afghan soldiers moved forward through the town.
A joint unit from the Internal Security Forces' Information Department and Jounieh's emergency police chased a number of individuals who robbed two gasoline stations in the Ghazir and Nahr BEIRUT: Armed clashes between a number of thieves and the police caused traffic congestion on Thursday along the highway stretching from Maameltein to Zouk Mikhail.