Chapter President-Elect Guy Kersch and new member Sylvie Peuch are two of the ten private sector members of the 26-member European Union Joint Transfer Pricing Forum.
What does JPTF stand for?
JPTF stands for Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPTF
We have 1 other meaning of JPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Property Tax Advisory Committee (Minnesota)
- Joint Powers Telecommunications Board (Wyoming)
- Joint Permanent Technical Commission (est. 1986; Lesotho and South Africa)
- Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration
- Judicial and Prosecutorial Council
- Jordan Projects for Tourism Development (Amman, Jordan)
- Junior Participating Tactical Data System
- Journal of Physical Therapy Education
- Japan Prehospital Trauma Evaluation and Care
- Joint Parachute Test Facility
- J. P. Taravella High School (Coral Springs, FL)
- Joint Prioritized Target List
- Jangan Pernah Takut Mencintaiku (Indonesian: Fear Never My Love)
- Joint Project Team Meeting
- Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods
- Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office Society
- Joint Program Training Plan
- Jouvay Popular Theatre Process (performance model)
- Jet Propellant Thermally Stable (high thermal stability, high altitude fuel, MIL-T-25524)
- Journal of Pentecostal Theology Supplement Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum - Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP - KPMG Tax Advisers CVBA - NATERA - OECD - Taj, Societe d'avocats, member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited For more information visit http://www.
At the EU level there is the Joint Transfer Pricing Forum where heads of tax for various businesses sit down with government representatives and try to sort out how double taxation issues could be resolved in Europe.
Key Topics Covered: - Foreword - One year of OECD transfer pricing developments - Introduction - One year of work with the renewed EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum - Transfer pricing: A decade in review and the rebirth of sustainable tax planning - An anti-migration barrier for business restructuring - Key aspects of transfer pricing by country - Austria: Tax Authorities intensify their focus on transfer pricing - Belgium's current transfer pricing environment: Pitfalls and opportunities - Deconstructing Brazilian transfer pricing rules - Enforcement trend on the rise at Canada Revenue Agency - Transfer pricing trends and tax authority strategies in a Danish/Nordic environment - Is France ready for transfer pricing documentation requirements?