Muscat, Sept 23 (ONA)---Majlis A'Shura organized in cooperation with the United Group for Training, Consultation and Organizational Development a workshop on preparation of budgets and final accounts and its role in supporting the AGCC legislative assemblies under the auspices of Rashid bin Hamad al-Ghafri Assistant Secretary-General for Meetings and Committees within the framework of joint training plan of the AGCC Shura, National, Umma and parliament councils and last for three days.
What does JTP stand for?
JTP stands for Joint Training Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JTP
We have 32 other meanings of JTP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Technical Operations Team (US FEMA)
- Just Thinking of You
- Java Transaction Protocol
- Jednota Tlumoèníkù a Pøekladatelù (Czech/Slovak: Union of Interpreters and Translators)
- Jefferson Transitional Programs (psychiatric assistance; Riverside, CA)
- Jewish Tea Party (political group)
- Joe the Plumber
- Johor Technology Park
- Joint Technical Panel
- Joint Theatre Plan
- Joint Training Program
- Jolt Transaction Protocol
- Journal for Transpersonal Psychology
- Jury Trial Prayer (law; Maryland)
- Japanese Technology Professionals Association
- Job Training & Partnership Act
- Job Training and Placement Act
- Job Training Partnership Act
- Job Training Partnership Association
- Joint Patient Tracking Application (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drill falls under the UAE joint training plans with armed forces of sisterly and friendly countries and within the framework of coordination and sharing of military expertise in implementation of the UAE-France defence pact.
Content must meet a joint training requirement that supports a joint operational need as identified in the USJFCOM Joint Training Plan, a combatant commander's joint training plan, or any other strategic authoritative joint document.
The actual assessment is done by commanders using results from assessment plans outlined in joint training plans.